Ouchy...Ouch...Ouch!

Monday, August 20, 2012
I am sorry I have been away for so long, I have a partial stress fracture on my right wrist. :(  I need to get an MRI and the doctor told me that I need to limit my computer use and texting.  Talk about being in pain.  I have tried all different kinds of padding and building different things to help with pain at the computer, but it is really, really uncomfortable.

I want to thank you for following my blog and I hope that you can share my blog with your followers.  I want to try to reach 50 followers.  While I am not on the computer I am thinking and creating materials with the good old pencil and paper. 

What kinds of materials and ideas would you like to see on this blog?



:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by A Bird in Hand Designs. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top