Are you looking for another rhyming alphabet book?-- FREEBIE

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

I am always looking for new alphabet books.  I use the classics all the time.  I found this book called
 Q is for Duck and my students have fallen in love with an old book that has funny rhymes.  I create a class book or sometimes I do an interactive bulletin board with alphabet recognition and rhymes activity.
After reading the book Q is for Duck, by Mary Elting and Michael Folsom, the students will create their own page. I have created 3 different choices of fonts to create your own A-Z alphabet book or individual pages with the child's first initial. 


L is for OUR CLASS
Why?... Because we like to LEARN

HURRY this offer is only good until 5:30 EST today Wednesday, September 26 then it goes on sale at my TpT store.  Be sure ot follow the TpT store to get the newest materials and updates.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by A Bird in Hand Designs. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top