Differentiated Spooky Math Counting Books and Math Activities.

Thursday, October 11, 2012
Just Updated, Uploaded and Marked Down! 20+ pages of Differentiated Math Activities and 2 Differentiated Spooky Counting Books. A little Happy Hour Special starting at 11pm on Thursday Night!
Practice number formation and creating spooky representational pictures to help read the story.   Differentiated story version is available, read the simple sentence I and see sight words. 
Counting items and locating the correct number to match each set. Addition and subtraction of spooky and fun Halloween items up to 10. Addition and subtraction of missing addends and subtrahend up to 10. Matching Game too!!


Friends if you are reading this I am VERY grateful and Hope that you continue to follow me. Please share this page with your followers and feel free to pin it too !  I would love to reach 100 followers and have a SPOOKTACULAR giveaway... or a THANKFUL for FOLLOWERS giveaway. 

Oh yes... BTW... Do you like my blog button?  If so please grab it and show me some blog love :)
<--------- LOOK HERE 





I LOVE THIS GERBER... I need to incorportate it into my blog!

2 comments:

  1. You've been boo-ed! Stop by my blog and don't forget to link up!

    ~Diving Into Learning

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a new follower and I just love your blog button and your blog! So I will grab it :)

    Brie @ Breezy Special Ed

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by A Bird in Hand Designs. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top