Fabulous Fall Linky....

Monday, October 22, 2012
 
Happy Monday....  October is almost over and I can't believe it!  Where are the days going.  Shuna at Pocket Full of Kinders, a very energetic bloggy buddy, is hosting a fun Autumn Linky Party. Head on over and link up your favorite fall ideas. 
 
Up here in the Northeast... the leaves change colors, the pumpkins and applies look so good around the colored background and my dog loves to stay outside all day.  My students enjoy doing some fall activities and they talk about it at lunch!  I have other students coming to my class to ask if THEY can work with us.  Ahhh to be 5 years old and want to do pumpkin activities.
 
  Head over to Shuna's place and check it out. 
 







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by A Bird in Hand Designs. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top