Free Gift with Donation...not to shabby!

Monday, January 28, 2013
It takes a Heart to be a Hero!
You remember being a kid and doing school fundraisers!  Well, Brody, the son of The 3am Teacher, is going to be completing a Jump A Thon and he needs your help.  A simple $20.00 or more donation will make a lot of people smile.

Jump over to The 3am Teachers page and check out what she will give you if you donate to her son!  Kind of win-win if you ask me.  You make a pledge to her son, and YOU GET A FREE GIFT!!! 

Stop reading the post and click on the picture below that will take you to the site. Make a donation and BE A HERO! 
 
 
This is my own opinion... that background that she is offering is unreal, I LOVE IT and I Love the math clipart too.


3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the shout out!!! I am so excited at how well this fundraiser has gone and I can't tell you what a blessing everyone has been! We are so happy that the money is going to help a child and Broden will reach his fundraising goals!! We could not have done it without all of the help and support from you and everyone else!!

    Only $120 more to go...anything above that will just be more whipped cream and cherries all around!!

    Thank you again & I love your blog by the way!!!
    Michelle
    The 3AM Teacher
    Visit My FB Page

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great fundraiser. I am your newest follower...thanks for commenting on my giveaway!
    Kickin’ it in Kindergarten
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so happy to help out Michelle's son with his fundraiser - and the backgrounds I got were fabulous too :) I'm so excited that I found your blog. Thanks for entering my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by A Bird in Hand Designs. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top