Currently....

Wednesday, April 3, 2013
It's APRIL ALREADY!?? 
After joining this wonderful blogging community, I have finally gotten to my to-do list and joined in on the currently party! (It's been on my list since January!) However, it seems that I am late to the party and it is only the 3rd.  Next month, I will be on time, maybe even early and I will bring some treats!
 
 
LISTENING:  I am listening to the popcorn pop, that my husband is making while he and the dogs are yelling and barking at the NHL hockey game on TV!
 
LOVING:  Tomorrow is Thursday that much closer to the weekend!
 
THINKING: I am thinking DID the MR. transfer the money? I really wouldn't want to bother him while he is yelling at the TV!  But it is a concern and I reminded him like four times since I first told him it was a new month. 
 
WANTING: I really want time to slow down so I can make room in my schedule to fly to see a very, very dear friend from college.  She is having some problems and I would love to stop and be there for her and her kiddos. (Laughing and talking about college sorority days always makes us feel better!) 
 
NEEDING: I NEED a fresh new manicure and pedicure, even my students noticed that my nails were chipping like crazy!  My class of special ed boys told me they could paint them for me if I gave them art centers. :) 
 
ADVICE:  I am not a good advice giver, because I never do what I say, but one thing is to think ahead and plan it out on paper first.  If you try to create as you go then it won't work out the way you want it to.
 
 
Thank you to Farley for letting me join the party! 
 
 
 


4 comments:

  1. Hi! I popped over here from the Currently linky. I am a super new blogger. Your site is so cute! Love the design. In my currently I am wanting/needing a pedicure too! And I am always pestering my husband about the mortgage. Ha!!
    Nice to "meet" you! I'm your newest follower. It is so great to see how many followers you have. It gives me inspiration.
    Deirdre
    A Burst of First

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am listening to my husband yell at hockey, too! I was really hoping the season would just STAY cancelled. Oh well.

    I especially loved the great idea about having your kids do your nails. It would probably make their day! I'll have to remember that trick for the future!

    Jeremie
    Apples, Crayons, and Caffeine

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha - you made me laugh this morning with your "needing". Can you believe I have NEVER had a manicure or a pedicure so I have so many people wanting to go with me for my FIRST. I chose my little sister-the first of June in the Bay Area. Thanks for linking up, Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog! I am your newest follower :) I am so glad to have stumbled across your page. I am a special education teacher new to the blog world. I am love it so far :) Check out my blog when you get a chance, we have a lot in common!


    The Adventures of Room 83

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by A Bird in Hand Designs. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top