Keep Calm.....

Thursday, June 27, 2013
It is really happening, Google Reader is leaving.  Make sure you stay and keep up with all the new things happening.  Now you will have to follow with bloglovin!  So fun and easy to use.  Don't have time to log in and read every blog you follow.  NO PROBLEM..... they send you an email once daily with all the updated blog posts for that day!  How awesome is that!! 

Follow on the right hand side of this post.  Super easy and I will have a giveaway (after July 1) as a thanks for you joining me there. 


Pic Source 



This is a set of word walls that I made for the teacher I worked with this year.  She wanted some old school blackboard letters and words.   I made them for her as a thanks for letting me share space in her room this year.  I wasn't sure what kind of headers she wanted so I made both.
Being a traveling special education teacher, I need to make lots of friends!





Any one still have a blackboard in their classroom??



1 comment:

  1. LOL! I still have a blackboard. With budget cuts it looks like it will be that way for quite some time!
    Pam at
    http://mrspspecialties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by A Bird in Hand Designs. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top