Updated and Revised!

Wednesday, August 14, 2013
Having limited Internet is insane.  I am currently in Spain after traveling from Italy and have found a cafe with WIFI.  I am sitting here until the connection runs out!   I will post pictures once I can get my emailed pictures to upload. :( 

Critical Thinking in the classroom is HUGE, and encouraging students to use star power is important.  I have updated and revised the Bloom's Taxonomy posters and student resources.  If you have already purchased it, please re download.   




Also, as promised, I updated the creating picture perfect C-V-C words.   The update went a little overboard and this resource is now over 200 pages.  If your looking for cvc activities that are differentiated and for those multi sensory students, then this is for you! 
 If you bought this then re download it too and also remember to leave feedback to earn your tpt credits!

Hope to see you again soon! 






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by A Bird in Hand Designs. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top