Currently.. the baby is sleeping. :)

Monday, September 1, 2014
CURRENTLY... September?!!!   

I am linking up with Farley at Oh ' Boy 4th Grade







LISTENING  the absolute silence..... My newborn is sleeping before midnight.  I feel like a rock star because she is fed and in bed!  My husband is catching up on his shows that are on DVR and I am doing a quick post! 

LOVING that today I got to see my grandma, mom and dad.  ALL in one day!  Success. 

THINKING that I really should get some stuff done around the house.  Maybe unload the dishwasher, do laundry,.... you know normal household chores. 

WANTING a fresh new haircut.  

NEEDING nothing..... just maybe  a few more hours in the day.  But then again don't we all! 

3 Trips  I have traveled to many exotic places.  Some of them multiple times.  However, Alaska, Phuket and Saychelles are still on my list.  I will get there one-day... someday.

Thank you for joining me this month.  As promised from the last currently when I was on bed rest.  Here is the Little Itty Bitty Baby.  My little sweetness.....



 Follow me on Bloglovin'.  It's super easy and FUN!  

If you want to join in on the CURRENTLY fun...... Join Farley 






  

7 comments:

  1. Our Alaskan cruise is one of my favorite trips ever! So glad your baby is sleeping. Enjoy that rockstar feeling - you earned it!

    Krazy Town

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alaska is on my list, too! Someday...
    :-) Happy School Year!

    Real Teachers Learn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I need a haircut, too. Since we don't get paid July getting it cut was not a necessity...so it didn't get done. It's too long and curly now...but I can't find the time now to get it cut. *sigh*
    Hope you have a great week!
    Ryan
    The Disneyfied Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the sweet new baby! I miss mine being that tiny. Enjoy! I think you've accomplished way more than I have this weekend. Have a great school year!

    Sandy @
    Elementary Expedition

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your sweet little bundle! I'm in desperate need of some hair color! School pictures are Friday! Yikes, I guess I better call the salon soon!!!
    Erin
    Short and Sassy Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the baby - I have baby fever! I also need to get things done around the house - but I don't have the excuse of a newborn for not getting them done - I've simply been LAZY.
    Thanks for sharing!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on the baby! She's adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by A Bird in Hand Designs. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top