Cyber Monday.... Now a Funday!

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Happy December, Happy beginning of the wonderful holiday season.  This year the holidays are so much more enjoyable because of Little Sweet Baby O.  She put the "THANKS" into Thanksgiving.  Family dinner with an 18 pound turkey was fun.... But passing around a 12.5 pound baby was all the more enjoyable.   In between returning to work and soaking up all my free minutes with the little princess I managed to finish this R-Controlled Vowels set!    This resource follows the same layout as my Blends and Digraphs bundles.  

Check them out and let me know what you think. 

  


My kinders are also becoming familiar with numbers to 10 so I made this cutie game for them to play during math centers and also indoor recess!  I ended up having to print them out on different colored paper, because they were all fighting over the pieces.  I guess it could be worse right? 


My students love these activities and I created holiday ones too.  These sets include modified and differentiated version of counting to 5.  Students count themed items, graph them and then complete additional activities based on their findings.  Check them out!  great for subs, additional fun practice or indoor recess.  


PSST... also don't forget about the HUGE sale starting tomorrow. My entire shop is going to be on sale.  Come by and snag a few things.. don't forget to leave feedback so you can buy MORE!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by A Bird in Hand Designs. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top